How has it gone so quickly!!!!
I still haven't washed the moses basket bedding or her pink snowsuit to come home from hospital yet!!!!!! I may be in denial but I just don't feel as if i am going to pop yet!! With Sam by now I was trying pineapple, hot curry etc etc but I don't feel like that!!!
If my consultant thinks baby is huge they will want to induce me in a week!! I'm not ready for that, feel the need to go and hide for a bit lol.
I have a knee or something sticking out of me this morning and it feels big!!! So maybe she's more ready than I am????
38 weeks already!!! I remember being 13 weeks and throwing up and thinking how much longer!!!
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Only 1 week to go then Susie. Fantastic x
Post a Comment