33+2 weeks
Time is slowely ticking by. I've had a tough week with a nasty cold and spd problems. But I'm starting to feel human again. Well as human as I can feel while pregnant. I have a growth scan to look forward to next week and then the midwife on my birthday at the beginning of January. I feel a little bit as if I am just plodding along.
My eldest is off school with a virus so we've been stuck in the house for a few days and I feel a little bit like a caged tiger. Bored more than anything. Although I do have great intentions to pack my hospital bag at some point but not sure whether to add baby items to it yet or not.
Not feeling too chatty at the moment either, feeling irritated by night time phonecalls when in honesty I am just too exhausted by then to chat. In my other two pregnancies I used to nap in the afternoon at this stage but with two little boys to look after I rarely afford that luxury.
Christmas is rapidly approaching. I am delaying wrapping all of the boys presents but I know it has to be done, I am just dreading it! I am going to miss a baileys on ice this christmas. Oh well there is always next year. I don't plan on any more babies and even if I was we would be talking about 5 years time and by then I think it will be nice to be working with children all in school. Proper family holidays etc. I can't wait to be a family of 5, baby Isabella is so welcome and will be so loved. I'm sure she'll love our mad house!
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go and wrap your presents - The sooner that they are done the less you have to worry about :) xx
Post a Comment