6 weeks to go and the countdown is on!
A girl in my antenatal club is due the same day as me and has just gone into labour!!!!! OMG!!!!
I had to get Joe from school today, I walked miles uphill!!!! My pelvis is suffering now. But it was a nice gentle walk talking to the boys, collecting dried leaves, looking at the half moon in the clear blue sky, the air was crisp and refreshing and the kids were cheery. It was nice. I sometimes forget to appreciate the little things. Sam thinks that aeroplanes in the sky are rockets and he shouts 'wowzer rocket!'. He makes me giggle, my little fella seems so big now.
I have a consultant appointment tomorrow and a growth scan. Baby Bella doesn't feel as big to me as Samuel did but she's back to back so it's harder to tell as I can't feel the length or width of her back. Her limbs feel so slim though (won't last no doubt she'll inherit my thighs lol...if she's lucky she'll get her legs from hubby's side lol). I'm hoping to get a scan picture, may be my last ever scan picture if this is my last baby.....:( This could be my last 6 weeks of pregnancy, that feels quite sad too. New chapter for me perhaps. :)

2 comments:
Yeah yeah...last baby...lol...nah don't believe you...how about another bump photo? pretty please..
pmpl, I really really mean it jules!!!
Post a Comment