Wednesday, 5 December 2007

32 week consultant appointment.

Just an update.
Get this....... I waited 3 hours to see my consultant this morning!!!!! Even worse my notes from ds2 are still not there, they had ds1's though, bloody nuggets!!!!

All is well, I can be induced at 41 weeks as I want will discuss more later, they normally induce at 40+12 so they dont see 40+7 being a problem. But that my mw will offer me a sweep at 40 weeks which may be better than induction (never to god ...rolling eyes).In labour the plan is to get a venflon in me do a fbc ect and managed third stage plus more careful obs. I have faith....

I have a support belt, yay!!! And a scan is booked for 2 weeks to see how big Bella is but consultant said she feels perfect but hard to tell as she's back to back.

No comments: