I'm nervous yet excited about meeting my little girl, no doubt she will be hairy like I was and like her brothers. I predict 9lb 4oz in weight! We will see if I am right!!!!
I'm getting the wobbles, maybe I should back out for a few days....
Part of me is thinking comeon girl get it over with!!!!
Part of me wants to run for the hills!!!!
I should have thought about this 9 months ago!!! I'm such a baby!!!!
I told ds1 that I wouldn't be here tomorrow and he just started bawling real tears. He's so sensitive. I will miss him. I really hope Bella and I are ok, my fear after last time just consumes all of my thoughts. It's no wonder I haven't gone naturally!!!!
I need some strength from somewhere, off to think about finding my safe place lmao!! Hypnotherapy may have been useful had I sorted it a few months ago!!!
There has to be an easier way to evict babies!!!! Why haven't they worked it out yet!!!!
Do I have to do the pain!!! Ohhh balls!!!!
I'll be fine tomorrow!!!! Just jitters, it feels like the night before your wedding jitters wise but throw in a shed load of pain for good measure!!!
You can all stop laughing now!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment