Wednesday, 3 October 2007

23 week scan and consultant appointment.




I had my rescan today to check baby's spine. Her spine was beautiful and she cooperated fully flashing her spine at the sonographer. But would she give us a profile shot!!! Nope not a chance. The pics are not as good as my 16 week pics but it's still beautiful none the less.I also saw my consultant, he was very nice. I asked him why I bled after having Samuel, he said the common cause is normally a relaxed uterus. But I think it was my platlet shape and more of a clotting issue, so he's requesting my notes. :) He seems very kind and gentle. I'm measuring 24 weeks at the moment which is great as I normally measure way ahead. I have another appointment in 5 weeks to review my notes from 2005 with another scan thrown in!!!! Yippeee!!!!!! Not sure why I get a free scan though.



Scan picture at 23 weeks of Isabella's face. This one will look like me!! Yay. I hae an oval faceshape, dh's is my round. DS1 has my face shape and DS2 has my husbands face shape. This one is like me!!!! Teehee.....one more for the egg heads!!!!!!!!!WooHOOOO!!!




I asked the sonographer to check the sex, she wasn't offering...that's my girl, keep your legs closed for another 25 years and Dady will be super happy!!! The sonographer did say she didn't see a dingly dangly while checking her all over.
Considering they were only checking the spine she did a thorough job, heart, stomach, measurements, lips etc.
I feel very releived.

I also told the consultant I am not prepared to go two weeks over to deliver an 11lber...something for him to think about!!!!

No comments: