Funny day....Chris got called out to work (fireman). I realised we were locked in, he's taken my keys and his and locked us in. I tried to call him, no good never is. Kids crying to go out for fresh air and thinking about it it's really dangerous.
If there was a fire, I'd get the kids outta the window but with my pelvis and bump I would seriously be compromised!!!!!!!! I got myself in a right faff, so cheesed off that his priority is getting to work (ok I know I know). So I called the control center, spoke to a lovely woman who called them on the engine. My intention was to give him a real big dose of embarrassment in front of his sub officer as it is not the first time, he is forever locking me in.....and it is dangerous what if the kids got ill etc etc or I fell etcetc. So they blue light it up here to set me free!!!!!Phwoah my husand is fit in uniform!!!! They are all chuffed with me as they get paid more as it's treated as a call out!!!!! So my dose of embarrassment didn't work!!!!!!!!!! But I have been set free now and I won't frazzle in a fire!!!
He's still not home though, must be busy on standby I expect. I was so mad at him but seeing him in his shiney engine and uniform really turned me on!!!!!! I can't beleive they sent them on a call up here, the women at the call centre were laughing so loud, they were concerned that it was a serious call out as if there was a fire I'd have been well and truly roasted. Just wanted to share, this is like a normal day in my life, always some drama!! LOL!
Saturday, 29 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment