26 weeks 5 days!
Hi, it's been a while I know. My pregnancy is creeping by. Less than 100 days to go now until labour day.My bp is now fine, we had a blip where it shot up to 145/95 but its normal again now. I am awaiting a consultants appointment at 28 weeks and then I see the mw again at 30 weeks (home straight then lol). My mw is so lovely, I feel so lucky.
I am starting to buy more bits for the baby, little blankets etc etc. But I am still very unprepared. Next paypacket I am hitting the shops big time. Mothercare won't know what's hit them lol.
I'm feeling well, baby Bella is a little wriggler. I keep thinking will this be my last pregnancy? It makes me feel sad that I am wishing the weeks away when I may never experience this again. Part of me desperately wants a career, nice house, nice comfortable life (don't we all). And to acheive that I need to focus on my career after this baby. Which means I won't want to ttc another for at least 4-5 years (I'm 26 now). By which point I may well feel as if I have left my baby days behind. So I guess we'll play it by ear. I asked dh how he feels, he said he'd like us to concentrate on our careers now, I then asked but what if I want another baby? He said ok we'll have another, pmpl. He's such a big softie, too soft sometimes he'll let me get away with anything!!
I just had a text of my best mate. She's pregnant. Yay. I am so chuffed for her she's been trying for a while now. She is due the middle of June. So exciting, we never seem to be pregnant together but now we are, shame we are not closer in dates though.I should get off here really, my dh is mopping the floor while I'm sat here like a lady of leisure (very naughty but I am carrying his child - my justification).
I'm considering having a 4d scan. I'm not decided yet, part of me thinks I will meet baby in 13 weeks anyway but part of me would love to take a sneaky peak at what miss Bella is up to in there!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment